Below the main rules that govern our flowers and gifts delivery service:
1. The exposed flowers are a design product handmade by artisans florists based on a range of fresh and quality flowers. In some cases, the flowers delivered may differ from the product picture, in shape and colours, as each florist is characterized by its own creative sensibility, experience and uses seasonal products subject to natural changes. As a result, the images are only indicative and may not represent exactly the product delivered by the florist.
2. For deliveries addressed to hotels, restaurants, tourist villages, campsites, nursing homes, churches, cemeteries and in general in all places where it is not possible to deliver the flowers or gift directly to the recipient, delivery will be considered regularly completed with the signature of the delivery receipt by the staff.
3. During periods of Christmas, New Year, Epiphany, Mother's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day and International Women's Day, the delivery could be brought forward to the day before.
4. For orders scheduled with delivery date on Sunday, the delivery could slip at the first subsequent day.
5. For orders with same day delivery, the delivery could slip at the first subsequent day.
6. If the type or quantity of flowers requested by the customer are not available in the location of delivery, our local florist is allowed to replace them with others as much as possible similar to those paid in order to ensure delivery in the required date.
7. If the type of cake requested is not available or the delivery address is not covered by our cakes delivery service, we will contact the customer to agree an alternative solution. We highly raccomand to contact our customer care to verify if the cakes delivery service covers the delivery address before placing the order.
8. In the event of a failure to deliver flowers due to incorrect or incomplete indication about the name and address of the recipient, or in case of unavailability of the same, any costs arising, including the cost of the flowers, will be debit to the customer. If the recipient will refuse to accept the flowers or gift, the delivery will be considered regularly completed.
9. The delivery time indicated by customer is binding only for weddings or funerals. Deliveries take place in the normal opening hours of flowers shops according to the guidelines indicated here.
10. The order can be canceled only if the request is made before the estimated delivery date, if the order has not yet been assigned to local florist or already shipped out by courier. If the conditions for cancellation are satisfied, the relative refund will be issued by reversing the purchase transaction within 24 hours of the customer's request. Here you will find more details about our refund policies.
11. Claims that are presented more than 3 days after the delivery date won't be accepted.
12. We guarantee that our service uses professional florists and flowers shops that being part of our network will use always the highest quality of flowers available.